Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Fine Misty Morning



The Woodsman finally got his haircut.  I love a neatly groomed man, I mean tree.
He looks ready to face the world. 


Uh oh... something's not quite right...something's amiss...
AHHHHHH...
HE'S MISSING HIS MOUTH!!!! 
 Poor guy.  
He has missing parts from time to time. 
It's like the Straw Man in the Wizard of Oz,
"They took my arms, and threw them over there!"
"Then they took my legs and threw them over there!" 

Those dastardly squirrels.
Well, after searching the area, lips were finally located beneath some leaves.

After some plastic surgery, and recovery time waiting for epoxy to dry,
it's time to let the healing begin.
So, on this fine misty morning...

Woodsman got his lips on.
Now pucker up for the camera and...  
SMACK
Ahhh... much better.

Don't you just love the beauty of a misty morning?


I'll take this any day.

Enjoying Peace and Tranquility on Whippoorwill Road.
Love,  Bernadine

No comments:

Post a Comment