Saturday, April 21, 2012

Buns and the Girl


We picked up Smarty Girl from college.
It's her birthday weekend.

She loves her animals.
She thinks Big Ole' Nasty Dog is beautiful.  
Come to think of it, I do too.   He proves he's still a gentleman dog by treating Buns with respect and kindness.

When she's home, she drags me around town.  (She thinks I have the stamina of a teenager and I try not to disappoint.  *yawn*)
It brings her great happiness to buy treats for Buns.  
We bought this little edible hideaway house for him.

We underestimated his size.  He tried to squeeze in but was unsuccessful.
We'll give it to my niece's guinea pig.


She loves this little rabbit. 
After shopping, I feel exactly this way: Wiped out and in a trance.

For the record: I didn't put lipstick on Buns.  That's just the color of his lip area and ...
...Buns' feet are that color due to walking on newspaper.  
Not because my floors are that dirty.  Though I should mop and vacuum more often...  Second thoughts... nahhh....!

I hope you have a very relaxing weekend.
Put your feet up, lie back and chill.


Chill-axing this weekend
on
Whippoorwill Road, 
Bernadine

5 comments:

  1. oh, that sweet bunny! :) glad your girl got to come home for her birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I would love to have a bunny..we had one once when our youngest was tiny and crawling and he used to climb on her back and ride around. She would giggle and thought it was the best fun.
    Buns is gorgeous! How cute the way he sleeps on his back so trusting! What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He is sweet... like a puppy. I love your blog.

      Delete
  3. I have never seen a bunny lay on it's back. So amazing. Sending a birthday wish. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete